Phonetic Level 3 oi
Buy this packet if only to see them giggle when they read the word toilet. Great fun! Level 3 Packet oi contains six different phonetic nouns with the oi phonogram (like coin and toilet). The phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with the oi phonogram that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Item #: PH3OI