Parts of the Flag Definitions
- Definitions for each of the 10 terms from the "Parts of" the Flag book (see photo for list); 60 cards total
- Laminated and ready to use
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term; 60 cards total:
- 10 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 20 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 10 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 10 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 10 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Laminated cards are ready for use. Unlaminated cards are being discontinued so what we have in stock is hugely discounted! See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DEFPOFLAG