Imperfect Around the House Matching
Our discounted/seconds materials are have not passed our strict quality control process (seconds stands for second-quality). Many teachers can't find the error but we can. Type of errors may include:
- Small spot on one or more cards
- Color slightly different from the standard
- Slightly warped/curved laminate
- Images printed slightly askew
Aside from any noted errors, these packets/sets are perfect and complete (every card you need is included). Great bargains.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- Features 12 things that children encounter everyday (see photo for list); 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Item #: DISMHOUS