Imperfect Phonetic Level 3 th
This packet is just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge it as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one cards and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
- Six images of objects spelled with the th phonogram that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Th phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: DISPH3TH