Now don’t get grossed out, children go gaga over our insect cards. This packet contains the perfect variety of bugs to rouse curiosity and help children understand what it means to be considered an insect…all without the possibility of getting stung! You'll find insects with sex legs, segmented bodies, two antennae and beautiful exoskeletons. Larvae and adults included.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- Features 12 species that represent the diversity of this zoological group (see photo for list); 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the zoological group included
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Item #: MLINSECT