Botany "Parts of" Book & Card Set/4
This discounted set includes one of each of our botany "Parts of" materials for Flower (Monocot and Dicot), Tree, and Leaf including:
- Four Vocabulary Card packets (monocot flower, dicot flower, leaf, and tree)
- Four Definition books (monocot flower, dicot flower, leaf, and tree)
- Four 3-Part Card packets (monocot flower, dicot flower, leaf, and tree)
- Four Definition Card packets (monocot flower, dicot flower, leaf, and tree)
- Lesson plan included
This is a material that lasts for years and grows with the child.
Step 1: Introduce the vocabulary cards in 3-period vocabulary lessons.
Step 2: Read the book together.
Step 3: When the children begin reading non-phonetic words, introduce the 3-part cards.
Step 4: Once the children are reading more fluently, add in the definition cards. First, match the vocabulary card pictures to the full definition (stage 1). Use the book as a control so the child can check their work independently. Next, when they are ready for more challenge, repeat this lesson but use the stage 2 definition cards (definitions cut into the term and the definition). Finally, use stage 3 definition cards (definitions cut into the term, first-half of the definition, and second-half of the definition).
All materials in this set are fully laminated and ready for use. Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: SPOBOT
For elegant storage and display, we recommend the following cloth pouches (sold separately):
- Medium Cloth Pouch for Vocabulary Cards
- 3-Pocket Foldover Cloth Pouch for 3-Part Cards
- All-in-One Definition Cloth Pouch for Definition in Stages work