Phonetic Level 3 double letters
Some students get very frustrated at the irregularities in English, particularly double letters. Use this packet to smooth the way for these little guys. Level 3 Packet double letters contains six different phonetic nouns with double letters that make a single sound (like bell and rabbit). The double letter phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with double letters that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
Item #: PH3DBLS