Phonetic Level 3 oa
This packet makes a direct connection with the green sandpaper letters. Level 3 Packet oa contains six different phonetic nouns with the oa phonogram (like boat and goat). The phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with the oa phonogram that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: PH3OA