Phonetic Level 3 th
This is the most difficult packet in level 3 as it includes words with both the th phonogram and other phonograms (e.g., or in thorn). Save this for the last packet you introduce before moving on to Level 4.
Level 3 Packet th contains six different nouns with the th phonogram (like thumb and moth). The th phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with the th phonogram that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Th phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
Item #: PH3TH