Spanish Vertebrates 3-Part Cards
Materiales Montessori en Español traducido por Montessorianos que hablan español como lengua materna. ¡Sí!
Vertebrates are a type of chordate... we all have a spinal cord at some point in our development. This is what allows us to get so much larger than invertebrates! Use the photos here to rouse the child's interest and notice similarities and differences among vertebrates.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: SPZVERT