Grammar Step 1: The Article
The Article packet is the child's introduction to all of the grammar activities. It starts with the basics: things (nouns) and words that tell us something about those things (articles). The Article packet includes printed labels and photo cards so children can build different phrases that help distinguish the job of "a" as compared with the job of "the".
- Includes 12 photos, 12 article cards and 12 word labels; 36 cards total
- Text for articles is printed in light blue; text for nouns is black
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Fully laminated
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Can be displayed in our small cyan cloth pouches
- Lesson plan included
After this activity, move on to Adjective Box 1.
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Word cards are approximately 2.75" x 1.75".
Item #: GRART