Unlaminated items are being discontinued and are on sale!Click Unlaminated Sale from the Products Menu To View
Leaves, roots, flowers, and shoots... we eat 'em all! Learn about the key types of edible plants and then have some fun preparing them for lunch. Spark their interest and encourage culinary exploration with this set.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- Features 12 common vegetables that represent the major branches of this botanical group (see photo for list); 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the botanical group included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and botanical expert. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: MVEG