Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Crustaceans 3-Part Reading
Crustaceans play an essential role in the eco-system. Use these cards to build excitement in learning about the variety of zoological groups. Kids love these hard shells, antennae, and little mandibles (the little things around their mouth that push the food in). This set is perfect to put on the shelves after a trip to the beach or aquarium; give them the chance to put their new knowledge to work!
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together)
- Six species that children might encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class; 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: ZCRUST