Mammals 3-Part Reading
It’s all about the mammary glands! We know that mammals are vertebrates that feed their young milk so our cards include pictures of a cow feeding her calf and a doe feeding her fawn. You’ll discover the wondrous variety and similarities of this zoological class as you explore the photos in this packet…from humans to seals. These are ideal to pull out after a field trip to the farm or aquarium.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Item #: ZMAMM