Echinoderms 3-Part Reading
Stroll along the beach and feel the sand between your toes as you discover exactly what it means to be a symmetrical little ocean dweller that eats other living things and uses an internal hydraulic system to get around. Sea stars, sea cucumbers, sea urchins...you got it, all echinoderms.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Six species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
This set is perfect to put on the shelves after a trip to the beach or aquarium; give them the chance to put their new knowledge to work!
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: ZECHINO