Phonetic Level 3 a with silent e
This is one of the most common phonograms the children will encounter. A little practice with this packet goes a long way towards easing reading and spelling in the future. Level 3 Packet a with silent e contains six different phonetic nouns with the a with silent e phonogram (like cake and skate). The phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with the a with silent e phonogram that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: PH3A-E