German Parts of the Flower (Monocot) 3-Part Reading
Einzelteile einer Blume (Monocot) 3-Teile Lese Karten
Now available in German! Jetzt auf Deutsch verfügbar!
Monocots (monocotyledons) are the three-leaved flowers commonly seen in the garden (like lilies). They get their name because their seeds have one (mono) seed leaf (cotyledon).
Unlike dicot flowers, monocots do not have petals and sepals. Instead, they have a combined petal-like structure called a tepal. Use this book in the classroom to follow-up on your explorations in the garden.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together)
- Cards for the whole flower and each of its key parts (see photo for list); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Definition book defining all pictured terms can be purchased separately
- Lesson plan included
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and translated by a German Montessorian. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: GRPOMONC