Grammar Step 3: Adjective 2
Want to eat a squashed black banana? Ever seen a huge helicopter? Children love to play with adjectives to see what makes sense. This activity lets them do just that. Great fun and all the while learning about the parts of speech. After this activity, move on to the Conjunction.
- Ten nouns and ten adjectives that correspond to at least one of the nouns
- Text for adjectives is medium blue, all other text is black
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Fully laminated
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Can be displayed in our small cyan cloth pouch
- Lesson plan included
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately. Word cards are approximately 2.75" x 1.75". Card stock symbols sold as part of our complete grammar set.
Item #: GRADJ2