Grammar Step 6: The Verb (Introduction)
Here's your chance to play a joke on the children! Give them one of the printed word cards and ask them to give you what it says. When they can't give you the "bark," they realize that some words are intangible actions. If you weren't in a good mood before you play, you will be by the end. Great fun.
- Printed word cards for three verbs and six nouns
- Text for verbs is red; Text for nouns is black
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Fully laminated
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Can be displayed in our small red cloth pouch
- Lesson plan included
After this activity, move on to Verb Charades.
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Word cards are approximately 2.75" x 1.75". Card stock symbols sold as part of our complete grammar set.
Item #: GRV1