Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Leaf Shapes (Botany Cabinet) Definitions
These definition cards match the pages in the Leaf Shapes book (and the shapes in the traditional botany cabinet), but in this card format, the children get to mix and match. They can play with phrases as if they were puzzle pieces, all while rebuilding the definitions accurately. This is hands-on learning at its best.
- Definitions for each of the 18 terms from the Leaf Shapes book (see photo for list); 108 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 18 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 36 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 18 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 18 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 18 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DEFLEAFSHP
You may also like
These cards feature real photos of actual leaves that truly match the shapes in the traditional Montessori botany cabinet. Watch your leaf studies explode with activit...More Details →