Long Division Equations
These are the equations you need. We can easily come up with workable addition, multiplication, and subtraction equations on the fly, but division? You need to have those prepared ahead of time so you don't end up with remainders. And when we're first introducing division, we can't add in that complexity or we may confuse the heck out of the kids! Use these and you won't have to rush over and snitch beads. Use these as soon as the children have some experience with short division.
- Includes 10 static and 10 dynamic equations
- Dynamic equations are marked with a small white star for easy reference
- Color-coded blue for subtraction
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Cards are approximately 10⅓” x 1¼”. Click here for a printable equation master.
Item #: MATHLDIV