Imperfect Masculine & Feminine: Word Study
Our discounted/seconds materials are have not passed our strict quality control process (seconds stands for second-quality). Many teachers can't find the error but we can. Type of errors may include:
- Small spot on one or more cards
- Color slightly different from the standard
- Slightly warped/curved laminate
- Images printed slightly askew
Aside from any noted errors, these packets/sets are perfect and complete (every card you need is included). Great bargains.
- Right-left format makes it easy to layout cards in columns for matching
- Color-coded (purple for humans, lilac for animas)) to distinguish these cards from other word study materials
- Each packet has 13 pairs of matching cards; 26 cards total (including category organizers for masculine and feminine)
- Choose from animal names or human masculine feminine vocabulary...or get both!
- One control chart so children can check their own work
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Fully laminated
- Cards (not chart) can be displayed in our small purple cloth pouch
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Created by a Montessori teacher with help and guidance from Montessori teachers and teacher trainers. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cards are approximately 2.75" x 1.75". Control chart is approximately 4.25" x 5.5".
Made in the USA.
These are also available as part of our complete Word Study Card Set.
READ THE LESSON PLAN or watch a short video lesson.
- Animals: DISWSMFANIM
- Humans: DISWSMFHUM